HomePractice AreasProvisional WaiversAbout UsNEWSContact US/ Address

Bond & Posluszny Law Offices
463 S.Washington Ave
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Phone: (732) 968-0080
Getting a work permit or green card requires proper documentation and strict adherence to U.S. laws and regulations. We have successfully helped many employers, employees, and families understand the laws and how they are enforced. 

Employment-Based Immigration 
If you are looking to come to the United States to work and need work authorization, we can help you to either secure a temporary work visa or a green card through your employment. We concentrate on labor certifications and green card petitions based on employment as well as employment-based nonimmigrant visas such as: 

B nonimmigrant visas for business 
H nonimmigrant visas 
L nonimmigrant visas 
E nonimmigrant investor visas 
J nonimmigrant visas 
Q nonimmigrant visas 
O nonimmigrant visas 
P nonimmigrant visas 
TN nonimmigrant visas 
R nonimmigrant visas 

Family-Based Immigration 
If you have any family members who are U.S. citizens or would like to marry a U.S. citizen and obtain a green card through your spouse, you may either already be a U.S. citizen or we may be able to assist you in obtaining a green card through your U.S. citizen-family member. We understand that this can be a very complicated process and will try to make it as easy as possible for you. 

Deportation and Removal Defense 
If you, or a family member, are facing deportation or removal proceedings before an immigration judge in an immigration court, we can assist you in your defense against the allegations. 

Naturalization and Citizenship 
If you want to receive all the benefits that U.S. citizenship has to offer, our immigration lawyers can assist you in the naturalization and citizenship process. 

If you feel that you will be persecuted if you were to return to your country of origin, we may be able to help you remain in the United States based on Asylum. 

International Adoptions 
More and more people are choosing to adopt to expand their families and oftentimes they choose to adopt a child who lives in a foreign country. The process can be lengthy and often complicated, but we are able to help simplify and clarify this process so that you can be with your adopted child as soon as possible. 

Waivers of Inadmissibility 
Securing waivers based on fraud, prior deportation, J-1 restricted visas, certain medical conditions, unlawful presence, as well as other grounds of inadmissibility is an intricate part of our practice and we are able to assist you with these waivers if this is something that you are required to file prior to getting approved for lawful permanent residence (green card). 

Battered Spouses of U.S. citizens and green card holders 
If you are a battered spouse of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, you may be able to self petition for your lawful permanent residence (green card). We can determine your eligibility and assist you in building your case. 

Students, Trainees and Other Exchange Visitor Visas 
If you want to study in the United States or to work here temporarily as a student or exchange visitor, we can explain to you the options available and determine which may be best for you. 

Fiancé Visas Green Cards and visas for spouses currently located outside the United States 
If you met someone from a foreign country and have become engaged to him or her and now would like that person to come live with you here in the United States, we can help you to obtain the necessary visa for your loved one and his or her child (child must be under 21 years of age). 

The lawyers at Bond & Posluszny can answer your immigration questions and help you obtain your green card. We provide immigration assistance no matter what kind of immigration case you may have